2015-2016 WJUSD Holiday Schedule
Please click this link
ALL GRADES K-6 STUDENT ENROLLMENTS
TAKE PLACE AT WJUSD ENROLLMENT SERVICES
Click here to locate your child's neighborhood school.
If you have questions about Inter-District Agreements or regarding Program Improvement (P.I.) schools, please contact Adriana Gomez in Enrollment Services
If you are not a Woodland resident but want your child to attend a Woodland school, parents must go to their district of residence to start the Inter-District transfer process. If you are a non-resident but work in Woodland and want your child to attend a Woodland school, please contact Adriana Gomez for more information.
Inter-District Agreements (IDA) are renewed annually for students leaving Woodland schools to attend a school outside the WJUSD boundaries.
The forms for this process can now be downloaded.
< Go to the Section on this page to download necessary forms.
2016-2017 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Enrollment takes place at WJUSD Enrollment Services on a first-come, first-served basis. Every attempt will be made to place new students at their neighborhood school. The District cannot guarantee such placement, however, and reserves the right to place new students at other schools (for the balance of the current school year) within the District as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached at a particular school.
Children are eligible for Kindergarten if they will be five (5) years of age on or before September 1.
Your registration is complete when the following documents are returned to WJUSD Enrollment Services:
- Proof of Birth (a COPY of the original Birth Certificate, Passport or Baptismal Certificate confirming that your child was born on or before September 1 (for the 2016-2017 school year) of the school year.
- Proof of Immunizations (a COPY of immunization records with annotated physician signatures verifying dates of immunizations is required)
- Proof of Residency (a COPY of TWO of the following documents:
- Utility service payment receipt (gas/electric/water/garbage/cable/home telephone) indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
- Mortgage payment receipt indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
- Escrow papers with closing date and escrow # indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
- Rent payment receipt or rental agreement on official letterhead including the manager's or owner's name and phone number indicating the street address and the parent's or guardian's name.
- Home Insurance receipt indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
Upon enrollment of a student residing in the home of a care giving adult within District boundaries, the care giving adult shall execute, under penalty of perjury, the affidavit specified in Family Code 6552.