The Woodland Joint Unified School district LEAP is a three year plan that is in effect from April 2010 to June 2013. The plan is based on a review of all data gathered across the district using the Academic Program Survey (APS), the District Assistance Survey (DAS), the English Learner Subgroup Self Assessment (ELSSA) and the Inventory of Services and Support for Students With Disabilities (ISS). The plan outlines actions designed to meet the five performance goals adopted by the State Board of Education:
1. Improvement of student performance in reading and mathematics
2. Improvement in programs for limited-English-proficient students so that they attain proficiency or better
in reading/language arts and math by 2013-2014.
3. Professional development and providing students with highly qualified teachers.
4. Safe, drug-free schools with environments conducive to learning
5. Dropout prevention and increased graduation rates.
Click here to view LEA Plan
Click here to view Title III Improvement Plan Addendum (IPA)