The WJUSD COVID-19 Dashboard lists all positive COVID-19 cases for students and staff members who are reporting in-person to WJUSD schools and/or offices. Students and staff who test positive for COVID-19 but have not been reporting in-person to WJUSD schools and/or offices are not included in this data. The Dashboard is updated after we have been notified of confirmed positive cases of COVID-19.
Once the District is notified of a confirmed positive case of COVID-19 at a school or office, the following steps are followed:
- Individual who is positive for COVID-19 is contacted and advised of quarantine periods.
- District staff perform contact tracing activities to determine close contacts.*
- Close contacts who are not fully vaccinated are contacted and informed of their need to quarantine and the return to work or school date.
- Communications are prepared and sent to the following groups:
Staff and/or parents/guardians of students who have had close contact with the positive case
All parents/guardians with students attending the school site
All staff working at the school site or office
Labor partner leaders
- Case and contact tracing information are reported to the Yolo County Health Department.
- Affected areas are cleaned and treated.
*Close contact is defined as any individual who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes up to 48 hours from the start of COVID-19 symptoms or up to 48 hours from the testing date if the infected person was without symptoms prior to testing.