All enrollment services for transitional kindergarten (TK) through 6th grade take place at the District Office at 435 6th Street in Woodland. Enrollment for TK - 6th grade takes place each March in advance of that school year (2017-2018 enrollment will open in March 2017). Please click here to register online https://air.wjusd.org/
Enrollment at your neighborhood school is on a first come, first served basis. Students currently enrolled in the District do not have to re-enroll. Every attempt will be made to place new students at their neighborhood school. However, the District cannot guarantee placement and reserves the right to place new students at other schools (for the balance of the current school year) within the Woodland Joint Unified School District as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached at a particular school.
Children are eligible for Kindergarten in the 2017-2018 school year if they will be five (5) years of age on or before September 1, 2017. Your registration is complete when the following documents are returned to the WJUSD Enrollment Services office:
- Proof of Birth - a COPY of the original Birth Certificate, Passport or Baptismal Certificate confirming that your child will be turning 5 years of age on or before Sept. 1 of that school year.
- Proof of Immunizations - a COPY of immunization records with annotated physician signatures verifying dates of immunizations is required.
- Residency - a COPY of TWO of the following documents:
- Utility service payment receipt (gas/electric/water/garbage/cable/home telephone) indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
- Mortgage payment receipt indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
- Escrow papers with closing date and escrow # indicating the street address andparent/guardian name.
- Rent payment receipt or rental agreement on official letterhead including the manager’s orowner’s name and phone number indicating the street address and the parent’s orguardian’s name.
- Home Insurance receipt indicating the street address and parent/guardian name.
4. Please complete this additional form for your registration packet to be complete: Initial Residency Verification Form (K-6)
** Affidavit For Establishing Temporary Residency Form - this form is required for students with temporary living arrangements due to loss of housing and/or economic hardship If applicable.
Upon enrollment of a student residing in the home of a care giving adult within district boundaries, the care giving adult shall execute, under penalty of perjury, the affidavit specified in Family Code 6552 - this form is completed at the District Office when your complete registration packet is submitted.
Enrollment for 7th - 12th grade students takes place at each WJUSD school site on a first-come, first-served basis. Every attempt will be made to place new students at their neighborhood school. However, the District cannot guarantee such placement and reserves the right to place new students at other schools (for the balance of the current school year) within the District as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached at a particular school.