Please note this employment opportunities page is updated frequently with the current open positions. Please review the final filing date listed in each position.
If you fit the following description, WJUSD wants you:
- Ability to demonstrate a clear sense of purpose by providing excellent learning and growth opportunities for the students of the Woodland School District;
- Insightful about what motivates students;
- Knowledgeable about practices and strategies that brings out the best in students; and
- Committed to academic excellence, and ethical and responsible citizenship for all students.
The Woodland School District uses an online application process available through EdJoin, www.edjoin.org
(click on the link below). We do not accept paper applications with the exception of Summer School positions and in-District applications.
Vacancies: Please visit EdJoin
to apply for the following positions:
- RSP Teacher, Multiple positions*
- Science Teacher*
- Special Education-Autism Teacher*
- Special Education-Severely Handicapped Teacher*
- Speech Language Pathologist, Multiple positions*
- School Psychologist, Multiple positions*
*The District shall pay a hiring bonus of $5,000 to each certificated full-time Special Education (RSP, SDC, and SH) teacher; Speech Therapist; School Psychologist; School Nurse; Program Specialist; Math teacher (excluding Introductory Math credentials); or Physical Science teacher hired. The bonus will be pro-rated based on FTE and work year.