FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO PARTICIPATE IN FREE COVID TESTING:
1. Register for testing with Healthy Davis Together. Use this link
for registration. Use agency code "WJUSD"
2. Complete the registration form.
3. FOR STUDENTS ONLY: On the top left page of the registration page select "DEPENDENTS"
4. FOR STUDENTS ONLY: Select "ADD NEW DEPENDENT"
5. FOR STUDENTS ONLY: Complete the mini registration for for your child and click "SUBMIT"
6. FOR STUDENTS ONLY: Click the menu icon at the top left again and select “Medical Clearances.”
7. FOR STUDENTS ONLY: Click “Update” to complete the Minor Consent Form, which is required for your child to test at school.
8. FOR STUDENTS ONLY: Review and sign the WJUSD Parent Consent Form (English) (Spanish), which is required to allow for your child's COVID-19 test results to be sent to the WJUSD School Nurse
9. VISIT A TESTING CENTER at:
Pioneer High School
Woodland High School
Lee Middle School
Douglass Middle School
This testing is for those who are not currently experiencing signs or symptoms of illness.
If your student is currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been exposed to COVID-19 and you want your student to be tested, you can visit the Healthy Davis Together location in Davis. You do not need to schedule an appointment for symptomatic testing at this location. For information on location, please contact 530-754-8378. For other testing options, you can also contact your health care provider or visit a free Yolo County testing site
for COVID-19 testing.