DISTRICT WIDE CalendarS
Volunteering at your child's school is an important way to participate in your child's education. There are also several other ways you can participate, by attending Back to School Night, Parent-Teacher Conferences, and attending school events.
Should you want to volunteer in your child's classroom, or as a chaperone on a field trip, please complete the following steps:
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact your school principal to get your application process started.
As announced on Feb. 16, 2022, volunteers will now be allowed back on campuses and in classrooms, although in a very limited capacity.
While we’re excited to begin allowing the return of volunteers, we realize we must do so cautiously and responsibly to ensure the safety of our students and staff. In that regard, we are limiting the number of volunteers to one person per classroom at this time and requiring volunteers to meet the following requirements.
To apply to be a volunteer you will need:
- A completed volunteer form (with attached vaccination card, if applicable)
- Negative tuberculosis (TB) results attached to volunteer form
- Fingerprinting (fee waivers will be available for families who qualify for Free & Reduced Meals)
If you have any questions please contact Marlen Curiel at (530) 406-3258 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Involvement
- Community and Family Engagement (CAFÉ)
- Digital Tools Support
- Annual Parent Notifications